Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nishad's marriage

Today was a busy day. Of course every day I am in office its a busy day for me. But today, I took the trouble of travelling a long distance to attend a friend's marriage function in Kozhikode, Kerala.

Nishad A V is a room mate of mine from college days. A star player, he is the most athletic, (and one of the popular ones) among us. And he got married today at a small function attended by more friends than relatives. But the fun part was that I got to catch up with a lot of friends I had forgotten even existed.

My observations.

1.Kozhikode city hasnt changed at all, except for the well maintained roads.
2.It's getting hot all over the state. And even we locals cannot adjust to the heat now.
3.This was my first experience of a muslim wedding.
4.The food was awesome!


Its after a long time I said hi to a few of those guys. But please pardon me.Its just that at one point I worked really hard to get this busy. And today,I think I enjoy my work and being busy.


So here's wishing the newly wed couple a happy married life.


And off you remaining bachelors and bachellorettes, what are u waiting for ? Give us some more reasons to travel home and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment