Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Revisiting Finland

I miss Finland !

Sure, the work was hectic, and I hardly got time to explore the place, but it sure was fun being there.

Finland is now on Google street view which means, now you can see the place too. You can use the mouse inside the controls to zoom around. You need Flash installed to use Google Street View.

For example, here is the place where i was stayin in Finland


View Larger Map

The building on the let was where I was staying and which I nearly set on fire during my cooking experiments.

This is a shot of the of the road to my office.


View Larger Map

This is where I was staying the second time I was in Finland.


View Larger Map




This is the Railway station in Helsinki, Capital of Finland


View Larger Map


And here is the Accenture office in Helsinki, Finland.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment