Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet Mr. Mohammad Said Al Zaabi: he is the first person in the world to purchase the Nokia N97, which he did late Sunday night at the Nokia Store in the Dubai Mall, in the United Arab Emirates.

Mr. Mohammad Said Al Zaabi explained: "I couldn't wait until the next morning to pick my N97 up!" He had pre-ordered the device last week, when the booking campaign was kicked off in the UAE.

He became increasingly intrigued by the N97 when he started hearing about it through the news and the ads that were highlighting the booking opportunity. "I went online to find out more about it, and got really excited about the Internet experience promise, and also the memory capacity. Being able to access applications through Ovi also played a big role for me. I have always been a Nokia user, as Nokia has consistently delivered on its promise. I'm in the process of fully exploring my Nokia N97 … and saying goodbye to my E90."

According to Nokia Partner Retail Sales Manager Siddharth Jham, the Lower Gulf team put together a very impactful pre-order campaign. Siddarth adds: "We ensured that the first availability of the device was through the Nokia Stores, to provide consumers with an environment in which to experience the Nokia solutions to the fullest."

http://cleartext.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment