Oracle is going ahead and staying with Siebel. For now. They have just released the statement of direction for IP 2018.
At a high level the document describes features and improvements:
- Business agility - Siebel Composer enhancements for Web Tools and Parallel Development.
- Enhanced deployment and migration options.
- High Availability architecture with clustering support for the new Gateway
- Integration improvement via enhancements to the REST API
- Customer experience improvements with Open UI, including intuitive Dashboards
- Industry innovations - Product Configurator, cross-Industry User Dashboards, Oracle Policy Automation, Real Time Scheduler and Siebel UCM improvements.
- Autonomous CRM - Business Process Discoverer, Automated iHelp and Test Automation improvements
Access the Statement of Direction: